The apartment is close to Warsaw Chopin Airport. It is ideal for a couple, a family with a child, two or three friends wishing to have separate beds, as well as business travelers. Whole apartment is at your disposal. An open kitchen with living room, bedroom, and bathroom. 34m2 will accomodate 3 adults and a <2 year old child, at the same time.
The living room area can be adjusted to your needs. There can be three separate beds, one one double and an extra. There is a table should you need space for work, or to eat. There is also a balcony where you can relax.
- Basics: Towels, beddings, sheets, shampoo, shower gel, soap, toilet paper,
- Kitchen, where you can cook your meals,
- Coffe, tea, sugar,
- Dishes and cutlery,
- Central heating,
- Hair dryer,
- Wasching machine,
- Hot water,
- Private entrance,
- Pillows and blankets,
- UHD Samsung TV 43’ 4K,
- Place for work,
- Table or a desk for your work with a laptop,
- First aid kit,
- Window blinds,
- Underground parking spot (paid extra)
I literaly live next door, so I can assist in any situation that may happen. If you are in Warsaw for sightseeing, I can advise what to see and where to go. If you are here forhow to get to your meeting, how long it will take and what is the best means of transportation to get there fast. As the apartment is close to the biggest Polish airport, I offer my help to get to and from the airport.
- Within 15 minutes walk you will get to Służewiec Horse Race Track, an attraction for horse racing enthusiasts.
- Within 5 minutes drive you will get to “Galeria Mokotów” shopping mall, with a cinema.
- Within 10 minut drive you will get to Warsaw Chopin Airport.
- Within 30 minut drive you will get to the city center.
The check-in time is free after 16:00 and the apartment is a self check-in. Instructions will follow your reservation.
Check-out time is 13:00 on the day of your departure.